|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Leicester Head Office|
|Job Ref||AURUMV3396||Contract Type||Permanent|
We have two exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated and driven Allocators to join our Jewellery and Watch Teams in our Merchandising Department based in Leicester.
The Allocator faces the challenge of assisting and supporting the Assistant Merchandiser with the effective delivery of the department’s strategy You will ensure that the correct processes and procedures are followed for delivering agreed business, revenue and margin objectives in their area of responsibility.You will support the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandiser in delivery of profit margins for the Company.
Having credible knowledge of the issues facing the business on a day to day basis, you need to be able to provide a clear communication link between all parts of the business; rise to the challenges given and responding with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fully supports the assistant merchandiser in stock control, analysis and progress management.
- Providing every customer (internal and external) with a ‘World Class Customer Experience’.
- Supporting the Assistant Merchandiser in managing and controlling stock.
- Communicating effectively across the business both internally and externally, demonstrating a passion for the business and for the role.
- Experience within a retail merchandising, allocator or retail analyst arena.
- Evidence of co-ordinating a number of competing priorities to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Evidence of working within a budget whilst still trading profit opportunities.
- Good Computer Skills specifically in Excel.
- Experience of SAP, Business Warehouse / Business Objects.
- Uuser knowledge of a recognised planning system (Oracle, JDA, Torex, Predictix etc).
Closing date: 31st Mar 2017