Aftercare Consultant- Watches of Switzerland, Regent Street
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Watches of Switzerland Regent Street|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging and target driven Aftercare Consultant to join our established showroom in Regent Street to continue to deliver the exceptional service our customers have come to expect
As an Aftercare Consultant, you will act as a guarantor of excellence in service and ensure service excellence and the highest satisfaction for our clients in terms of Client Experience in the Aftercare department. You will be responsible for quality of after sales experience; you will also ensure the department standard is in line with company strategy. You will support after sales services workflow, spare parts order management and implement action plans on long term after sales operational efficiency.
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Managing Aftercare systems, processes and policies in support of the store business plan - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services within the store (Administration, repairs, culture and customer experience), and ensure effective communication between support and sales functions.
- Work with the Aftercare Manager to oversee overall planning, systems and controls within the aftercare department
- Store administration and PI / Audit standards and procedures for the aftercare department
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- People management and scheduling
- Regular meetings with the Operations Manager and Aftercare Manager around aftercare performance
- Supervise and coach Management reports to ensure DMP and reviews are in line with company expectations and team
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the Operations Manager and General Manager
- Attend departmental meetings and represent the Store at internal and external meetings.
- Recommend changes to systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of the store operations. Continually review operational practices to ensure best practice is delivered at all times.
Essential Skills or Experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Ability to manage and deliver operating costs, identifying suitable efficiency improvements
- Team player
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- IT literate
- Highly numerate with ability to understand and analyse performance and make effective decisions to ensure KPIs are delivered
Desirable Skills or Experience
Founded in 1924 Watches of Switzerland has since become a leading UK luxury watch retail specialist. We now have 15 showrooms across the country, including dedicated Rolex and Jaeger-LeCoultre boutiquesOver nine decades, we have built a reputation for offering watches from the finest brands with world-class levels of customer experience. We understand that it is the dedication and excellence of our colleagues that extends our customer promise to our valued clients.
- Experience in customer service, preferably in Retail. Luxury Jewellery and/or Watchmaking experience is a plus.
Closing date: 3rd Apr 2017