Online Content Executive
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Leicester Head Office|
|Job Ref||AURUMV3333||Contract Type||Permanent|
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dedicated and driven Online Content Executive to join our eCommerce team based at our Head Office in Leicester.
The Online Content Executive is responsible for the graphic design and art working requirements for the Aurum Websites. They must have a sound knowledge of the software required to facilitate the creation, maintenance and publication of product imagery and campaign content for use on the websites. They must be capable of interpreting briefs from both internal and external stakeholders and translating offline marketing activity and promotions into a meaningful and engaging online environment.
They are responsible for resizing and uploading all product and asset images for the websites and should have an in-depth understanding of eCommerce systems & infrastructure. They will be required to manage the content calendar and are expected to make strategic recommendations to the Website Manager on how our websites can be creatively improved and ultimately deliver the return on investment, meet agreed revenue streams and achieve business KPIs.
The Online Content Executive will assist and provide cover for the creation of content & assets for all email marketing and the deployment of those emails to our databases.
The Online Content Executive should be forward-looking, able to anticipate online challenges and opportunities and respond to these with effective planning, informing the Website Manager of potential issues and solutions where appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Image processing: Cropping & retouching photographed product, cropping branded imagery, templating imagery for the websites, image upload & updates with call to actions.
- Site graphics: Banner and navigation design, Art-working and upload in conjunction with Campaign launches & tactical trading of the websites.
- Managing of 3rd party photography studio/agency.
- Art-working/production of imagery for social media, affiliate networks, retargeting banners as required by the wider business.
- Management of content calendar and production of site visuals & mock ups for sign off.
- Email execution: Creation of content & assets for all email marketing and the deployment of emails to our databases.
- Staying abreast of developments in design theory, technology, standards and best practice
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Considerable experience in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in digital visual design in a creative environment
- The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree-level or equivalent and/or demonstrate extensive experience specialising in web design, graphic design, typography, animation or multimedia disciplines
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using eCommerce systems in a retail environment
- Knowledge of CMS, particularly Magento and Hybris
- Knowledge of the UK Jewellery sector
Established in 2007 Aurum is the largest prestige and luxury jewellers in the UK which includes the Watches of Switzerland, Mappin & Webb, Goldsmiths, boutique.Goldsmith, Watch Shop and Watch Labs brands within its portfolio
Closing date: 27th Mar 2017