Team Leader - Watches of Switzerland, Heathrow T2
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Rolex Boutique Heathrow T2|
|Job Ref||AURUMV3384||Contract Type||Permanent|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging and target driven Team Leader to join our showroom in Heathrow Terminal 2 to continue to deliver the exceptional service our customers have come to expect.
As a member of the store management team they will play a crucial part in delivering their personal sales target, those of their boutique and the overall Store targets. They should be familiar with the Stores KPI objectives and work to achieving these.
The Post holder will operate in a professional manner and use excellent communication skills to engage the client and colleagues. They will have excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills. They will be well presented and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude that is infectious to other team members.
The Team Leader must have credible knowledge of the issues facing the business on a day to day basis. They must maintain the Company’s professional image at all times when in the store. They need to be able to provide a clear and effective communication link between all parts of the store ensuring teamwork and anticipating future challenges and opportunities and respond to these with effective planning and implementation in line with brand and client expectations.
The Post-holder will be a constant role model. Their role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practise throughout the store, and demonstrating excellent teamwork across the Watches of Switzerland estate.
The Team Leader will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- Delivery of Sales Targets and KPI objectives
- Commercial awareness of competitor activity
- Driving and maintaining Visual merchandising to company standards
- Developing and coaching direct reports in all areas of their role
- Carrying our performance appraisals for direct reports
- Working with the Senior Sales population and Sales Floor managers to ensure smooth operation of all boutiques
- Managing the till and associated transactional procedures
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of product and services offered in store
- Participate in continuing professional development through store training and out of hours meetings and VM changes as required
- Completion of all training requirements through E-learning and other sources
- Maintenance of the Store housekeeping standards
- Adhering to company dress code standards at all times, both on and off duty.
- Being an ambassador for the store when attending internal business meetings and Brand Partner meetings
The Sales Floor Executive is required to communicate effectively across the store working closely with all team members, influencing their team and the internal customer. They will embrace and drive customer-centric process throughout the business and demonstrate the ability to manage change, and facilitate positive and effective change within the team. They will consistently demonstrate a passion for the business and for the role.
Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the line Manager including deputizing for the Sales Floor Manager when required.Essential Skills or Experience:
Desirable Skills or Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Understanding of world class customer experience
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Experience of working within a high performing team
- Proven record of sales delivery in a retail store
- IT literate
- People management experience
- Coaching skills
- High end jewellery/watches retail experience
- Watch product knowledge
- Visual merchandising skills
- Advanced selling skills and negotiation skills
- External Watches or Retail qualifications
- Proven track record of sales achievements
Founded in 1924 Watches of Switzerland has since become a leading UK luxury watch retail specialist. We now have 15 showrooms across the country, including dedicated Rolex boutiques.
Over nine decades, we have built a reputation for offering watches from the finest brands with world-class levels of customer experience. We understand that it is the dedication and excellence of our colleagues that extends our customer promise to our valued clients.
Closing date: 2nd May 2017