Sales Consultant - Watches of Switzerland, Regent Street
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Watches of Switzerland Regent Street|
|Job Sector||Sales Consultant|
|Job Ref||AURUMV3482||Contract Type||Permanent|
- Founded in 1924 Watches of Switzerland has since become a leading UK luxury watch retail specialist. We now have 15 showrooms across the country, including dedicated Rolex and Jaeger-LeCoultre boutiquesOver nine decades, we have built a reputation for offering watches from the finest brands with world-class levels of customer experience. We understand that it is the dedication and excellence of our colleagues that extends our customer promise to our valued clients.We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging and target driven Sales Consultant to join our showroom in Regent Street, to continue to deliver the exceptional service our customers have come to expect.As a Sales Consultant within our Watches of Switzerland showrooms you will be responsible for achieving your personal sales targets, whilst ensuring you deliver every client a World Class Customer Experience in line with our Company Vision and Values. You will be a strong team player, always acting with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm.Key Accountabilities Include:
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience:Essential:
- Achieving personal sales targets in line with store KPI objectives.
- Managing all transactional processes in line with Company procedures and relevant audit and security policies.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and services offered in store.
- Maintaining the professional image of the showroom with regard to Visual Merchandising, housekeeping standards and dress code.
- Retail experience within a consultative environment
- Proven record of achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Ability to deliver a World Class Customer Experience, exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A high level of IT literacy
- Luxury jewellery/watch retail experience
- External jewellery/watch qualifications
- Visual merchandising skills
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of legal requirements surrounding their role particularly in the areas of:
- Retail law
- Health & Safety
Additional language skills are extremely desirable, due to the diverse nature of our client base.Previous experience of jewellery and watches is preferred, but not essential as full product training will be given.
Closing date: 4th May 2017