We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging and target driven Sales Consultant to join our showroom in the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
As a Sales Consultant within our Goldsmiths showrooms you will be responsible for achieving your personal sales targets, whilst ensuring you deliver every client a World Class Customer Experience in line with our Company Vision and Values. You will be a strong team player, always acting with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Achieving personal sales targets in line with store KPI objectives.
- Managing all transactional processes in line with Company procedures and relevant audit and security policies.
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and services offered in store.
- Maintaining the professional image of the showroom with regard to Visual Merchandising, housekeeping standards and dress code.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
- Retail experience within a consultative environment
- Proven record of achieving and surpassing sales targets
- Ability to deliver a World Class Customer Experience, exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Luxury jewellery/watch retail experience
- External jewellery/watch qualifications
- Visual merchandising skills
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Additional language skills are extremely desirable, due to the diverse nature of our client base
Previous experience of jewellery and watches is desirable, but not essential as full product training will be given.
Goldsmiths are the UK’s largest luxury jewellery retailer with over 200 years expertise in delivering a World Class Customer Experience. We have over 120 showrooms across the UK and although we boast the widest collection of prestige and designer watches, fine jewellery and branded gifts, our employees are the valued core of our business.
Closing date: 28th Apr 2017